Chaos in Dallas last night during a protest following the death of Alton Sterling and Philando Castilo. This story is still developing but this is what we know so far:
- A sniper opened fire on Dallas police, saying that he wants to kill white people, especially white cops. He said he was upset about the recent shootings and at black lives matter.
- The suspect was bombed by the police and they are not releasing his name just yet.
- 5 officers were killed, 11 wounded (the number keeps changing as the story develops).
- Considered the deadliest law enforcement incident since the 9-11 attacks.
- Three people are in custody.