It’s that time of year again where graduates are getting ready to receive their diploma and enter into their next stage of life. For those about to make the transition from high school to college university, you’re in for a nice ride, buckle up!
Michael B Jordan was at the Met Gala’s red carpet and shared some major keys for graduates, especially those entering college.
- You’re about to enter into a lot of debt but it’s okay, it’s worth it.
- Don’t take no for an answer! Work hard.
- Have a “no excuse” mindset for following your dreams.
- All of the parties and social life activities will always be there, put school work first.
- Stay focus. You have what it takes so go out there and get it!